Learn how to easily set up surcharges for public holidays and your online ordering needs.
NOTE: If there are multiple locations, you'll need to do this for each location.
- Go to 'Change Store Setup' then to 'Change Store Info'.
- Select the location you are wanting to add a surcharge to.
- Once in the location, proceed to the 'Advanced' tab.
- Scroll down to 'Enable Surcharge' and toggle this on.
- Name the surcharge so that it is clear what it is being used for. We recommend labelling it as 'Public Holiday' as needed, or 'Processing Fee' if it’s a permanent surcharge that is applied across all orders.
- Add the 'Surcharge Rate' and set the 'Date Range'.
- Click 'Save' and 'Publish Changes'.
TIP: Surcharges can only be set for one day or a date range at a time and cannot be set as a recurring surcharge or on multiple dates.
Want to learn more or have feedback for us? Say hello!
💬 CHAT: Chat with us online! You can find our LiveChat, 'Crumpet' in the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
📞 PHONE: 1300 992 650
✉️ EMAIL: email@example.com