We have some exciting news! HungryHungry has recently adopted Stripe as our new primary payments provider and we want to tell you all about it.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is a payment processor or gateway that allows your customers to safely and efficiently transfer funds from their credit cards and wallets (ApplePay, GooglePay) to your business’s account.
How does Stripe work?
Stripe handles the steps between a customer providing their card or payment information and acknowledging that their payment has been received and accepted. In addition, Stripe has simplified its service process for business owners, so it’s easy to understand and navigate (which gets a huge thumbs up from us).
Is there anything else you should know?
Absolutely! Stripe provides a lot of benefits, so we’d like to take the opportunity to highlight some of our favorites below:
- Once Stripe is enabled, you’ll receive payments more frequently. Stripe settlements are paid out on a T+1 schedule as standard.
- The money flows directly into Stripe rather than to HungryHungry, meaning you have more control over where the money is paid directly.
- Stripe accepts payments without any delays or errors.
- It doesn’t charge any hidden fees from customers or businesses.
- It works with all types of currencies, banks, credit cards, and wallets.
- Stripe gives an overall seamless checkout experience for customers.
If you’d like to start the sign-up process, simply click this link. The process will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and you’ll need details such as your ABN, Bank Account Details, and Contact Information - so make sure you have that on hand!
Note: Stripe does not support PayPal as a payment method.
Want to learn more or have feedback for us? Say hello!
💬 CHAT: Chat with us online! You can find our LiveChat, 'Crumpet' in the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
📞 PHONE: 1300 992 650
✉️ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org