Sold out of something? Here is how you can quickly mark it out of stock.
- Go to Change Menu Items and select Item Availability.
- If you have different Price Levels (Pick-Up, Order@Table), you’ll have the option to filter this on the left-hand side. This is important to keep in mind if you’re wanting to mark an item as Out of Stock for a specific location or fulfillment.
- Locate the item you wish to mark as Out of Stock. You can either scroll through the menu sections or use the filter features to help you locate the item quickly (keyword search, menu section).
- Toggle the item as ‘Out of Stock’ (this will show as a red tick).
- Click Save.
- Go to Change Menu Items and select Options Availability.
- Locate the Option Group and click the > arrow next to the Title. This will then expand the different options you have within that group into a drop-down list to select from.
- Toggle option/s as ‘Out of Stock’ (this will show as a red tick).
- Click Save.
TIP: You don't need to publish changes after marking an item or option as out of stock, you’ll just need to save your changes! You will also need to come back and mark the items/options as available once they’re back in stock.
Want to learn more or have feedback for us? Say hello!
💬 CHAT: Chat with us online! You can find our LiveChat, 'Toasty' in the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
📞 PHONE: 1300 992 650
✉️ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org