Wanting to create a new look, categories or move your menu around a little? Well, this is how you do it!
1. Log into your HungryHungry Backend with your Login & Password.
2. Click into Change Menu Items
3. Click into Menu Sections
4. This will bring you to your menu layout and menu sections, now a lot can be done from this one simple page. You can simply re-arrange where sections sit by dragging and dropping the sections.
Please remember that if you have multiple locations/sites ( ie. Order@Table, PickUp, Delivery, etc) you will have multiple menu sections to arrange.
You can easily move between your locations ( ie. Order@Table, PickUp, Delivery, etc) with the drop-down menu. Each Location or Fulfilment MUST be edited one at a time.
5. Rearranging by dragging and dropping is done by clicking the left-hand side of each menu section title. To Drag Select the 6Dots on the left-hand side and drag it to its new location.
6. Remember to press SAVE & Publish Changes!
Creating Categories for Menu Sections to sit under
1. When you have many menu sections for a wide variety of items you may want to break these down further into Categories such as Beverages, Food, Cold Plates, Hot Plates etc - the choice is yours. However we recommend you do not have more 3 Categories. Each Category can fall into one of the types below.
2. To create a new category, simply click 'Add Category' on the right-hand side.
This will bring up a pop-up selection box for you. Where you can name your new Category with a title of your choice and then you can select the type that it is relevant to it: Food&Drinks > Food > Drinks > Other.
3. You can drag and drop menu sections between the categories that you have just created. Rearrange by dragging and dropping. To Drag Select the 6Dots on the left-hand side and drag it to its new location.
- You should only have 3 menu category's
- A great example is > Food > Non-Alcoholic Beverages > Alcoholic Beverages
- Move your menu into an order that 'makes sense' such as > Starters > Mains > Sides > Desserts
- Use your layout to promote certain item sections by moving these to the top and/or front