This guide will walk you through how to create an Order Food button on Facebook, as well as how to link your Facebook Page ID to your HungryHungry platform.
Before you get started, you'll need two key things:
- A HungryHungry Platform and
- A Facebook Page
Creating an Order Food button on Facebook
- Go to the Facebook Page that you manage.
- Click the Edit button block on the right of the page.
- Select the Edit button.
- Choose the Order Food action button.
- Copy your entire HungryHungry URL from your browser e.g. https://order.hungryhungry.com
- Press the blue Save and voila!
Adding your Facebook Page ID to your HungryHungry site
- Copy the Facebook Page ID that was created with your Facebook Page as per above.
- Login to the backend of HungryHungry here.
- Navigate to Change Store Setup and select Website Settings.
- Select the Website Settings on the left-hand side.
- Paste the Facebook Page ID copied earlier into the Facebook Page ID box.
- Save and Publish your changes!
Want to learn more or have feedback for us? Say hello!
💬 CHAT: Chat with us online! You can find our LiveChat, 'Crumpet' in the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
📞 PHONE: 1300 992 650
✉️ EMAIL: email@example.com