Welcome to the customer driven ordering solutions provided by HungryHungry Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 636 757 214), HungryHungry Trading Pty Ltd (A.C.N 637 773 276), HungryHungry Employment Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 637 773 203) and HungryHungry IP Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 626 749 406) (together, “ HungryHungry”).
HungryHungry and its associated entities (together, “we”, “us” or “our”) provide food, beverage and goods ordering services through our Platforms and Applications.
These Promotion Terms are intended to explain our obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a Promotion partner
If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Agreement you must not partake in the Promotion.
These promotion terms are in addition to your standard terms of trade with HungryHungry [embed link to terms of trade]
If you have any questions please contact us by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotion partners are eligible to receive a $1,500 rebate for:i. Signing on to the HungryHungry service as a New Partner; ORii. Activating a new in-venue service as an existing business.
- The $1,500 rebate is paid out of HungryHungry service fees
- The rebate is paid out in 3 equal payments in July 2021, August 2021 and September 2021.
- The maximum monthly rebate is the lower of the HungryHungry service fee in the month and $500
“Existing Business” is defined as a business currently trading on the HungryHungry Platform
“New Business” is defined as a business HungryHungry does not currently support on its platform
“New in-Venue service” is defined as activating a HungryHungry fulfilment which make use of QR code(s) to facilitate consumer orders within a venue, such as Order At Table and/or Collect at Counter.
"HungryHungry service fee" is defined as the recurring monthly transaction fees charged by HungryHungry for using the HungryHungry service
- The Promotion will accept new sign up partners and new in-venue service activation partners up until 30 June 2021
- HungryHungry reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at its own discretion.
- Nothing in this Promotion constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property Rights